Friday, October 9, 2009
Chick Flix
Much to BT's chagrin, I have suddenly developed an uncontrollable urge to watch chick flicks. It started when BT was in Paris, and I caught the tail end of The Wedding Date starring Debra Messing and really enjoyed it. Then I went and got The Holiday on Netflix and felt all warm and fuzzy. Next thing BT knew, he was back in Atlanta and was walking in on his wife watching a lady movie on Oxygen. Now, I don't make BT watch chick flicks b/c that is cruel and unusual. It would be like if he made me watch football or baseball or especially basketball. We watch gender neutral TV together. But this is a curious development because I used to HAAAAATE chick flicks. Could it be that I'm finally turning into a girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment