Friday, June 27, 2008

Post-pubescent hypercolor?

I really want a hypercolor t-shirt for nostalgic purposes, but.... I am afraid this won't work out, as a t-shirt tends to cling to certain topographical regions of the female torso (if you will), and therefore, won't these regions be unnecessarily highlighted by the thermochomatic tendencies of the hypercolor shirt?

Does anyone have any post-pubescent experience with the hypercolor shirt? This is a subject I've been thinking about recently in my more materialistic moments.

4 comments:

little.monkey said...

I have never owned nor heard of such a thing. That's kinda crazy. They were probably expensive, so my parents wouldn't buy them for us anyway. My guess is that it would indeed highlight some bulging areas.

KB(T) said...

I never had one either! On the one hand, I felt deprived, but on the other hand, people would come up and touch you if you wore one, so I wouldn't have liked that....

Unknown said...

I had one, you can sometimes see them in thrift stores but they've been washed so many times the hyperocity has worn out. Try ebay, and while you're online go to WebMD for treatment options for hot boobs, weirdo

KB(T) said...

I saw that they have them at American Apparel, if anyone is interested. One of the reviewers said that in the air conditioning, everything turns white except her boobs, so it looks like hot boobs really are an issue with which we should all be concerned! Also, they have the shirts in a color called "Hyper Fast-Blue" and if you don't want to own something in that color, I don't know what is wrong with you!