He just is, even when we are not doing anything in particular. It was a real treat to be around him for three days this weekend! Sucks that I have to wait until 10:00 p.m. to see him again, but at least we have all the clandestine text messaging.
We made THE BEST (and most expensive) ginger beer floats this weekend. You have to use good ginger beer with no high fructose corn syrup (which ruins the flavor big time). We used The Ginger People: http://www.gingerpeople.com/. That website is sort of awesome because it features a guy in a top hat dancing with a ginger root. Anyway, it's really delicious. So. You must also get really good quality sorbet. We selected a pint of vanilla and a pint of lemon ice by Ciao Bella (http://www.ciaobellagelato.com/ sorry, no top hats) and it is mega expensive, but so worth it. Put a scoop of vanilla and a couple scoops of lemon ice in each glass and top off with ginger beer. It was so refreshing and we didn't even mind that it wasn't chocolate!
BT got to play golf this weekend, which I am happy about because he doesn't have much time for it anymore. But he enjoys it and you should always make time for things you enjoy! While he played golf, I stalked around, brooding about the evil bugs that are eating all of my flowers. I'm going to start a garden blog very soon, which I don't really expect anyone to read but I'm going to do it anyway.
That's all for now. I promise more interesting blog posts in the future, although also some boring ones (sorry!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BT is my muse. Everytime I get to see him a couple drops of pee come out
OMG, ME TOO!
You solved a mystery for me. I looked at the link for ciaobella and I realized it is the brand I had been searching for. I had some delicious sorbet and had been searching for it again, but could never find it. I saw ciaobella in the store, but it didn't look right. I was thinking that the flavor I had had was raspberry, but when I looked at your handy dandy link, I saw the name of the real flavor- blackberry cabernet. So good. Anyway, the store just didn't have that flavor anymore, which is why the cartons didn't look right. I tried blood orange and it is almost as good. Yay! Thank you!
I am extremely excited that you have used this blog entry to solve your sorbet mystery! Blackberry cabernet sounds delicious, but also like a flavor of Arbor Mist. But I must sample it, if it is tastier than blood orange. Ciao Bella is totes delish!
Post a Comment