I must not have enough to worry about right now. I know this because I find my mind occupied with really mundane and stupid subject matter. For example: harem pants*. For another example, yogurt ads have really been getting to me lately.
Why is Jamie Lee Curtis so involved in people's bowel habits? Why is she sitting on people's porches candidly discussing regularity? Why is she shilling the poop-inducing yogurt in grocery stores?
And then there is another yogurt ad where some lady grabs a yogurt in the dairy aisle and just sucks it down because the yogurt is SO TASTY and she can't control herself, and then she looks all cutesy sheepish and bites her lip. I don't know, something about that ad releases a deep seated anger from my soul.
*For the record, I was in DC this weekend and I saw the most adorable woman wearing purple cotton harem pants and she looked magnificent and I am thoroughly confounded because she made me want to put on some harem pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That second yogurt commercial with the sheepish cutesy girl PISSES ME OFF!!! And I do not use caps willy nilly. I want to punch that actrees in the throat, there are like 70 personalities in that commercial, pick one already! (and if you pick the cutesy-poo lip bitting one, I will punch you in the throat, again...)
ps; are you showcase at the calenwolde pottery show coming up?
I feel slightly calmer now that I know someone else gets riled up at the Cloying Grocery Aisle Yogurt Sucker. Thank you.
I wish I were in the C'wolde show, but I "graduated" and am now in pottery show limbo. I don't know when I will be selling things again. I also have a piddling inventory, blah! The C'wolde shows are usually good, so you should go! (Friday night is the best time b/c it's a par-tay and there is food.)
You are obsessed with pants. It's pretty mcuh awesome.
Maybe I should start a pants-specific blog...?
Post a Comment