I've decided that every time I see someone wearing harem pants out in public, I get 3 points.
I have also decided that if I ever see the mythical CAT STROLLER out in public, I get 50 points. Similarly, if I ever see a double decker pet stroller, I get 100 points.
Last but not least, every time I see a dude rockin a High 'n' Tight, I get 1 point.
So far this month, I have only earned 3 points, but I will be doing some extensive traveling starting next week, so there is hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Any points for a dog in a stroller? Also, does it count if you see it on TV?
I'd award myself a couple of points if I saw a dog in a stroller, but for some reason the idea of a cat in a stroller is funnier to me. I think I'm just used to seeing people do weird things with their dogs like dressing them in little outfits and putting them in purses and bringing them along wherever they go, and the shock has worn off. See Tori Spelling: http://justpetstrollers.com/tori_spelling_pet_stroller.jpg
TV is a no-no, though--it must be in person!
Post a Comment