This Saturday at 10:30, The Humane Society is having a pet parade in Candler Park. I'm pretty pumped because it is my hope that I will finally see someone using a cat stroller:
My cat would LOVE that stroller. I do not spoil my cat in any way though. My poor cat gets the bare minimum. I think I'm a sucky cat parent now that I think about it. Hmmm...maybe some day I'll by him his dream present of a stroller like that.
Sadly, it rained that day, so we opted not to go. However, someday I will fulfill my lifelong dream of seeing a cat in a stroller. I will also accept a cat walking willingly on a leash.
3 comments:
My cat would LOVE that stroller. I do not spoil my cat in any way though. My poor cat gets the bare minimum. I think I'm a sucky cat parent now that I think about it. Hmmm...maybe some day I'll by him his dream present of a stroller like that.
Was it there? Did you see it? Was it everything you dreamed it would be?
Sadly, it rained that day, so we opted not to go. However, someday I will fulfill my lifelong dream of seeing a cat in a stroller. I will also accept a cat walking willingly on a leash.
Post a Comment