Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let the Right One In

This is the best movie I have seen this year, hands down.
(Please stop watching the video at 1:25 if you want to avoid the wacky and moronic commentators. They have nothing interesting to say and I am confused as to why they get paid for this.)



Word of warning, if you plan on watching this movie: DO NOT WATCH THE DUBBED VERSION BECAUSE IT IS JUST AWFUL. We got this movie from Netflix and it was set to show the dubbed version. Luckily we could switch it to subtitles. I recommend you do the same.

Also, cats don't like vampires, y'all.

Also, OMG THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD.

2 comments:

Allen said...

it is good, isn't it!?! Jason and I saw it at the Plaza (there was a bit of a countdown on his part) and have enjoyed/referredto/used a a bar to judge other things to ever since.

p.s. dubbed versions ALWAYS SUCK, and I may have mentioned before that I don not use capslock willy nilly

p.p.s. can we schedule a play date? you guys come over and watch some other foriegn unknown movie with vampires and their minions? I've never seen Nesfaratu (sp?).....

KB(T) said...

That would be fun! BT is working the next few Friday night/Saturday nights but I will check and see when his next evening off will be.

p.s. I use capslock TOO MUCH.