I bet you didn't want to let yourself believe that drop crotch pants were made for men, too. It was just too much to hope for. And yet....

There are some things I'd like to point out here. First of all, if you read the description of the pants, you will discover that it is not a description of the pants at all! It is, in fact, a description of the shoes. Methinks someone was simply unwilling to write a description of these magnificent pants. I will agree, they are difficult to describe, but if I had to write up a blurb about them, I'd probably go the way of the J. Peterman catalog and come up with a product story. You know, put the pants in an interesting, fictitious situation. I just don't know what situation would be appropriate for these pants. But that would make an excellent creative writing assignment. If you want to read more about the pants, I invite you to browse the "Reviews" section, because some of the comments are genius.
Speaking of the shoes.... As I mentioned previously, I am not confident in my ability to pair appropriate shoes with harem pants. I am similarly unable to decide what type of shoe one would wear with drop crotch pants. But I'm almost positive that one should never pair brown suede oxford bowling shoes with a casual heather gray knit drop crotch pant. Just look at the male model--despite the fact that you can't see his face, you can tell he is feeling helpless and embarrassed. He is practically apologizing with his hands.
However, if you have a pair of brown suede oxford bowling shoes that are just begging for a pair of knit gray drop crotch pants, then don't let me talk you out of buying them! I mean, first of all, these are organic! And secondly, free shipping!
By the way, I am feeling some despair because I really missed out on a golden opportunity. BT and I celebrated our Cotton Anniversary this past April. Had I known I could wrap up a pair of these bad boys all fancy and present them to BT, I wouldn't have embroidered him that dumb old pillowcase. Or given him those nice shirts. This just goes to show, I need to spend more time on the Internet.

No comments:
Post a Comment