Friday, December 7, 2007

Broccoli 'n' tunes

First of all, I'd like to share that I ate an entire head of broccoli last night. It's possibly my favorite vegetable. It's nutritious, tasty, and most importantly, it's a flower, and flowers are pretty. I like to steam it, then add fresh lime juice, Benecol (faux butter made with olive oil), and seasoned salt. Speaking of seasoned salt, what the hell is it seasoned with? I looked at the ingredients and it goes a little something like this: "Salt, spices." Truly helpful. THANKS, SEASONED SALT MANUFACTURERS. I like to think it has paprika and maybe celery seed. And possibly sweet, delicious MSG.

Secondly, I've been listening to Last FM this morning. I find it helps me get through boring tasks, such as... well, everything I do at work as boring, so I'll just say it helps me get through my day. Anyway, I've discovered that I really like songs with plenty of hand clapping. Hand clapping really makes the rhythm dynamic. And it's quite cheerful. If you know of any songs with hand clapping, please tell me.

Lastly, I'm happy because I get to spend time with my feller tonight, and not just a quick "Hello, okay you got in safely, smooches, goodnight" at 12:45 a.m. That's one of the many reasons Fridays are the best. It is my hope that there won't be too much tooth poking.



2 comments:

little.monkey said...

You musta had really stinky farts with all tha brocolli eating! Or maybe you don't fart. That would be weird though. My boyfriend claims that he doesn't fart, and thinks that something is seriously wrong with my family because they do fart. So maybe you're weird like him, but if not, then you must've had some stinky ones.

KB(T) said...

I was worried about that, so I waited for a night when I would be all alone in the house, but I never farted, not even once! It was magic broccoli.