Monday, December 3, 2007

Mayhaps I should write interesting blogs in this thing every now and then. But until then, here the small but potent cast of characters living in my house, Frump Manor:

First of all, there's me:



I get lost a lot and I am afraid of corn mazes. The picture above illustrates both points excellently, I must say. It is entitled "Lost in a Corn Maze." Luckily, BT can read maps, even abstruse xeroxed copies of corn maze maps, so we found our way out, rescuing a threesome of German ladies along the way. (They had been in the corn maze for 3 hours.)

This brings me to BT:



I married him. He is grudgingly learning to like cats, as you can see from the above picture. He and I both have mild scoliosis and extremely tight hamstrings. He eats a lot of cheese, but is willing to branch out. He and I both have time management issues as well as motivation issues. We are trying to work on that. We went to high school together but never spoke a single word to each other until Christmas break our junior year in college, when we discussed the phenomenon of stripper pirates. That's when I knew it was love.

There is one more entity in the house I should mention:



This is Momo. She is 14 pounds. I call her my Gentle Giant and also My Little Lady. She started living in our front bushes about a year and-a-half ago, subsisting on lizards and birds. I almost named her Joan Jett because of her scratchy rock-and-roll voice. We also almost named her Wigwam, but we're not sure why. We ended up naming her Momo after a cartoon flying squirrel, because she has a lot of loose skin under her arms. She really likes tuna.

2 comments:

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

I in no way believe that you are frumpy. I take objection to that.

KB(T) said...

I'm frumpy about 89% of the time these days. However, the remaining 11% of the time, I clean up real nice.

Oh, and I don't think that you are soggy!