I don't know how many people read this, but I need some practical advice. I wear the same clothes many times before I wash them. But the problem is, I have nowhere to store the semi-dirty clothes. Right now, they are all languishing in a wooden box up against my wall, but it looks like crap. Also, I have no room inside my closet, so that's out.
Does anyone have any suggestions? It looks like someone bombed my closet. There's clothing everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
first, martha would never admit to wearing something more than once between washing, starching, and ironing. so, let's not consult her. i can't handle the eye rolling that would ensue.
i, however, have the same problem. i've debated hooks on the wall or something like that...instead they end up draped over the back of a chair or something.
i'll be looking forward to your solution and will then steal it.
I knew I wasn't the only one! I used to throw everything on a chair in my walk-in closet. Ahhh, for another walk-in closet in which to hide all my organizational sins!
Someone once suggested that I set one drawer aside for the semi-dirty clothes. I think that's a good idea, but I don't have a free drawer.
Maybe the problem is that I have too many clothes and should donate some immediately! I am such a pack rat.
Hmmm... without drawer space or closet space, I really think that the problem is one of space. If you do free up closet space, you could do as I do. I hang my "semi dirty" shirts inside out. It wouldn't pass my OCD sister's seal of approval, but works for me.
Also, thanks for all your good advice/comments on my "Plan." Excellent spin. :)
That's a good idea about hanging stuff inside-out in the closet. I'm going to try it, and see if I can stick with it!
Post a Comment