I checked my voicemail yesterday only to hear an irritated message from a girl. It went a little like this:
"HI. This is _______ from your media class. I'm calling to see if you've started editing your part of the video yet. Call me and let me know so that I can let _________ know, too. [long sigh] Okay, call me."
Should I have called her to let her know she got a wrong number? Possibly, but she sounded mad, and I was afraid. I've been involved in group projects in the past and I remember the amount of intense wrath I would accumulate during the process. That's one thing I fear about going back to school: WORKING WITH OTHERS. I'm terrible at it. Actually, I'm probably not terrible at it, I just hate it because I feel like I constantly have to check and see if everyone is doing their part. I feel like I could do a better job, and face less aggravation, all by myself.
Anyway, I didn't call her back. I didn't want to get involved. No more group dynamics for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment