Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 cars I want

I would love any of these cars:

Naturally, I want an El Camino, I mean WHO WOULDN'T?


But then on Sunday, I saw an AMC Pacer at the QT, and I felt a lot of emotions:


And then someone told me to Google the Nash Metropolitan and I was all, "EEEEEE!"


I'll be needing a bigger carport and a trusted auto mechanic, please.

3 comments:

little.monkey said...

groohoohoohooovvvvyyy! I am jealous of your soon to be cars :(

KB(T) said...

I WISH they were my soon-to-be cars! I'm sticking with my sensible/reliable Honda for now, though :)

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

I meant to comment sooner to say that I am interested by the fact that you have a pseudo Ricks sister in your class. Normally, when people tell me someone looks like me I'm curious to see what they think I look like. Since its a Ricks sister, I'm curious what you think WE look like... hmmm.

Also, I could completely picture you in any of those cars. Personally, I'm not so much a fan of the el camino, but I like the others.