Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm a snob

Yesterday in traffic, I refused to allow a car to merge in front of me, not because I couldn't, but because it was full of guys that looked not unlike this:



And I mean, I know that was snobby of me, because those dudes could have been LOVELY PEOPLE, but I guess that's just me. Traffic makes me a petty person.

Other types of cars I usually don't let in front of me in traffic:
1.) Cars that are taller than my car.
2.) Cars that don't signal.

But everyone else gets to go!

Also, why isn't there more music featuring the magical sounds of the musical saw? Why? And why haven't I been able to find a song that combines the musical saw with rhythmic hand clapping? I really just think that would be the best song ever, and I might need to start a band so that I can create such a song.

2 comments:

little.monkey said...

Hmmmm yes...I might not have let that car over either.I've started to hate teenagers, and I hate it when it's summer time and they are out all over the place. I live close to a mall too, so traffic is really affected when they aren't in school. Also, I hate it when they listen to their music loud. I want to get good speakers so that I can blast NPR when they are blasting their music. Those young punks!!!!

KB(T) said...

It's weird, when I was in high school I used to wonder what we were all doing that made adults hate teenagers so much.

But now I totally understand!

Sometimes when I make one of my rare ventures into public, I come across a gaggle of teenagers and see that they just try SO HARD to be cool, and they just don't understand how lame that is. But someday they will.

Also, they are loud.