Recently, I've been coming across words which I do not know the meaning of, and have never seen before in my life. I don't know if this means that I've gotten dumber since college (probably) or that I've pretty much finished reading The Internet and have been resorting to some fairly unusual websites lately (definitely) or that the universe has started coming up with new words just to screw with me (almost certainly). Anyway, here are two good ones:
palimpsest
coprophagous
If you are already familiar with either of these words, I will give you a piece of candy. We have altogether too much candy in the house right now and BT WON'T HELP ME EAT IT b/c he has decided to be good, whereas I have no willpower. Is there a word to describe that phenomenon, Websters? If there is, I'm sure I will come upon it soon and have to look it up. Dictionary.com is my new best bud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment