First of all, sometimes when I get into long conversations with people, I start sweating a lot. What is up with that?
Second of all, the Atlanta Opera won't stop calling me. I'm talking 3-4 times a day. I told them I wasn't interested, but they are persisting! They think "No" means "Yes," you guys. Never give them your phone number. They are like a creepy stalker. I'm starting to fear that they are lurking outside my house looking in at me at night, or lying on the floorboard in the backseat of my car.
Third of all, the fireworks at Avondale Lake are vastly superior to the Decatur Square fireworks.
Fourth of all, I am reading The Ruins, and it is scaring the crap out of me for reals. And that makes me feel stupid, because the book is pretty much about a murderous vine, which should be hilarious but is not because it is super scary. I am not allowed to read it after 9:00 p.m. because I will have nightmares. But I need to finish it soon so that I don't have to be afraid anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
First of all, the sweating thing is hilarious. It reminds me of something awkward that would happen to Julie.
Secondly, why the heck is the opera calling you? Do you sing? Did I miss something here?
And C, that book could definately be scary. The stupidest things are sometimes the scariest. Just like the witch on rollerskates that I dreamt about when I was a kid.
Awkward stuff is always happening to me! Maybe I should write it all down in an Awkward Journal.
The opera keeps calling b/c I went to see an opera a couple of months ago and I guess they must have required my phone number when I bought the tickets, so I innocently gave it to them. They are jerks!
Was the witch on rollerskates chasing you? Any dream where you are being chased is super scary.
Ha, ha. I remember when Jenny had that dream. Also, I totally first thought you said you swore a lot, not sweated a lot, in long conversations. I was like, "weird." I sweat a lot in many situations, especially if I feel uncomfortable. Maybe you're uncomfortable with long conversations? I am actually super excited, because I have been using evil aluminum deoderant, because natural deoderant never works for me, but I finally found some that works just as good as the evil kind. Yay!
What kind did you find that works?
This may be TMI, but I slathered on LOADS of Arrid deodorant this morning (to protect me from sweaty conversations). Then, and I have no idea why (probably had to do with getting up at 6), but I stuck my hand in my armpit and was like, "Why is my armpit so sticky?" Then I remembered that I just put on all that Arrid (LESS THAN A MINUTE PRIOR) and of course it was all over my hand. And of course it was impossible to wash off my hand b/c it blocks moisture because it is full of toxic toxic aluminum.
In summary, I really want to try The Crystal.
I got the Tom's of Maine roll-on. The regular Tom's of Maine didn't work for me, but the roll-on type works just as well for me as regular deodorant. (I still sweat with regular deodorant, even though the aluminum is supposed to stop that.) I've heard the crystal has trace amounts of aluminum in it, but who knows. Also, sorry about your Arrid hand.
Post a Comment