To be sure, mozzarella is delicious. However, I had just baked some ziti with fresh mozzarella and I could not get the freaking cheese from the dish onto the plate! It wanted to be in both places, thank you very much. In fact, I could have totally grabbed some of that melted cheese and stretched it around the house three times! It is the stretchiest cheese in the world, and that makes for some frustrating situations.
2 comments:
Que? Is it too soft and hard to cut? Not melting correctly? Mozarella and I are good friends, and I don't know why you are impugning its honor.
To be sure, mozzarella is delicious. However, I had just baked some ziti with fresh mozzarella and I could not get the freaking cheese from the dish onto the plate! It wanted to be in both places, thank you very much. In fact, I could have totally grabbed some of that melted cheese and stretched it around the house three times! It is the stretchiest cheese in the world, and that makes for some frustrating situations.
Post a Comment