I have some questions about the Cialis commercials where the man and woman are on the beach in side-by-side bathtubs.
1. Assuming these bathtubs are full of water, how were they filled? They don't appear to have plumbing. Did some poor resort employee have to grab a bucket and fill up the tubs with seawater? Or worse, did some poor bastard have to fill them up with water carried from said resort? I mean, I'm assuming they are at a resort. If not....
2. Are these actually just two random bathtubs that someone dumped on the beach? If the camera were to pan out, would we see tons of discarded appliances littering the beach?
3. Why isn't the couple in the ocean? That's gotta be more fun than getting all pruney in a bathtub. They really should take advantage of the ocean, in my opinion.
4. What is the point of Cialis if you're going to chastely hold hands while sitting in separate tubs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment