Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't hurt 'em, Hammer



Well, here I am in my comfy drop crotch harem pants, but you can hardly tell I'm wearing harem pants because I am so busy looking like I'm in a tampon commercial. I promise that soon I will take a better harem pant picture, where I promise to display the drop crotch and tapered ankles to your satisfaction.

In the meantime, I might as well post some more pictures of our beach trip. We stayed in a house that had NINE doors to the outside. And some of the doors were right next to each other. And one bedroom had 2 outside doors. But enough about the doors, here are those pictures.

Doesn't it look like I'm throwing BT in some sort of weird pairs figure skating beach practice?



Prancing Woodland BT:


I think we both needed to pee.



BT being handsome and noble:



Doing a surly jig:



Croquet Squad:




Milkshake Squad:



Miniature Golf Squad:



I kept having to rescue these tiny toads from the mini golf greens!



Our new ride (Naw but for real, it's BT's mom's boyfriend's new ride):



See?



BT can't handle my gloating at winning Phase 10:



Our last night:



The House of Nine Doors:



-FIN-

2 comments:

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

You guys are hilarious. You make me want to take pictures of people leaping through the air.

KB(T) said...

It is totally fun; I recommend that you take some immediately.