I am not very bendy, though. I have never been able to touch my toes (although, oddly, I used to be able to touch my toes when bending backwards). I just don't think I was put together correctly when I was assembled. I was going to resolve to be able to touch my toes by the end of the year, but as I don't think that's even physically possible, I'm just going with straight-up yoga practice. Specifically, back bend poses, because 1.) I hunch over a computer all day and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get a bulging disc and it hurts real bad! and 2.) I enjoy back bend poses because that's the way my body seems to want to bend.
Also, I like tea and this one brand of tea I buy has yoga poses on the box. Check this out, it's the laziest yoga pose EVER:

She looks like a Bob Fosse dancer who fell asleep during rehearsal. Those are some limp jazz hands, y'all.

2 comments:
You have a lot of very excellent resolutions. That is really weird that you've never been able to touch your toes except from behind. A little bit creepy actually.
You'll probably learn a lot of creepy stuff about me by reading my blog :) Hopefully charmingly creepy, though!
Post a Comment