Monday, January 28, 2008

I just rode the elevator with a very charming, gray-haired German man wearing a white turtleneck. Normally, I don't like turtlenecks on men, but it worked on this guy, who was busy apologizing for "smelling up the elevator" with his breakfast and stated that there should be a sign advising people with food to take the stairs. I didn't actually smell his breakfast because it was just a biscuit, but maybe he's more sensitive to these things than I. Also, now I really want a biscuit.

Also, I drank a whole lot of wine this weekend and noticed that drinking wine makes my hands really really hot. Also, drinking liquor makes my teeth and gums numb. Beer doesn't do much except make me want to eat lots and lots of french fries.

2 comments:

little.monkey said...

WHat the heck is up with your weird alcohol issues. That cannot be normal for your hands to get hot, and your gums to get numb. I think that might be your bodies way of telling you to stop.

KB(T) said...

I hope I'm not allergic! I sure like the wine. (I don't usually drink more than a glass or two, unless people are over.)