Happy Birthday to Kerri and Happy Birthday to you! Or am I crazy? If today's not your birthday than I have been having an incorrect Groundhog's Day association with you for the past many years.
Why, thank you! Yes, yes indeed, my birthday is on Groundhog Day, the weird quasi-holiday where groggy groundhogs are pulled out of their dens into the bright morning sunlight in order to predict weather. I really feel for the poor little bastards, especially the famous ones where huge crowds gather with lots of cameras and videos. I would hate that.
5 comments:
If that's the haircut that you've been complaining about then you are silly. It looks totally cute.
That was what I was TRYING to make my hair look like.
It's grown out quite a bit since I gave myself a one-sided bowl cut, though. I'm looking a bit more normal now!
haha, well that's good I suppose
Happy Birthday to Kerri and Happy Birthday to you! Or am I crazy? If today's not your birthday than I have been having an incorrect Groundhog's Day association with you for the past many years.
Why, thank you! Yes, yes indeed, my birthday is on Groundhog Day, the weird quasi-holiday where groggy groundhogs are pulled out of their dens into the bright morning sunlight in order to predict weather. I really feel for the poor little bastards, especially the famous ones where huge crowds gather with lots of cameras and videos. I would hate that.
Post a Comment