My third resolution has already been broken. I was going to stop drinking coffee every morning. I know that sounds impossible and, well, it sort of is. When I was in Mexico on vacation, I was convinced that I would start getting headaches if I didn't have my caffeine fix, but that didn't end up being a problem, so I figured I could stop having all my morning cups of coffee. But I seriously crave coffee at the office, so I figured, okay, I will only have one cup a day. But here I am right now at this very moment, sipping on my second cup, thinking about my third. I'm such an office stereotype! But seriously, I think I'm only drinking coffee because I'm sleepy and I'm only sleepy because I'm bored and I'm only bored because of my job....
So maybe I should change my resolution to: Stop having an office job. Great! That's Resolution #3. I'm glad we worked that out.
In other news, I gave myself a terrible haircut last night, but the good thing about hair is that it grows out again. And pretty quickly, too, it would seem, since I have to cut my hair about every two weeks. Anyway, I'm sitting here with a near-bowlcut, in my high-necked sweater vest, and I look super dorky, and I'm sort of relishing it!
OFFICE NERD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Julie always seems to have a hard time cutting down on coffee too. She always gets headaches and then gives in. It's always hard quiting anything.
It sucks that you need a job at all. You should just be a potter and an artist full time. WHat good is Brandon if he can't support you? haha...
I know, why won't people just give me money so I can do whatever I want? GOSH!
I agree with that.
Also, my sister christy says this about hair, and I have come to agree... "hair is on your head ALL THE TIME...so you should pay the extra money for a haircut that looks good and then you don't feel like poop all the time." Now, that's not to say that your hair cut makes you poopy, but it makes me feel poopy, so I think her advice is good.
Post a Comment