Monday, June 29, 2009

BT and I share a brain, and if you know either of us, you might be concerned.

BT and I were sitting in the Pergamon Museum, highly sunburned and exhausted and staring at the Market Gate of Miletus. I turned to him and said, "I have an idea in my mind of what Momo [our cat] is doing right this very moment. Guess what it is." Immediately, BT replied, "Reenacting the tighty-whitey dancing scene from Risky Business."

And do you know what? He was right.

2 comments:

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

For a moment I thought that picture was BT reenacting the scene.

KB(T) said...

Interestingly and confusingly, several people BT works with have told him he looks like Tom Cruise. But also another coworker told him he looks like Kevin Costner from The Bodyguard, so I think it's pretty clear the people he works with are not very good at comparisons.