Thursday, June 25, 2009

What?!

Yesterday, as I was pumping gas at the QT, I happened to glance across the parking area. That's when I noticed the shirtless redneck in his turquoise pickup truck, looking at me through binoculars! He must have thought he was pretty stealthy and incognito, too, because he looked totally shocked when I noticed him, and he quickly lowered his binoculars and stared off into space.

3 comments:

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

Uh, oh. You better keep an eye out for his turquoise truck, because he may have taken a fancy. Creepy guys should be against the law.

KB(T) said...

Weirdly, my first assumption was that I was under surveillance--I guess that's what I get for working in a law firm!

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

Have you recently filed a fradulent insurance claim? That could explain it, but I'm still going with stalker.