I cannot stop thinking about the vegetarian chili I made last night. Thinking about it actually makes me salivate. What I am saying is, this chili is tasty, and if you are looking for a meatless chili recipe, this is where it is AT. I'm not going to cut and paste, I'll just link you to Door Sixteen, where I came across the deliciousness.
The only thing I did differently was that I only used one jalapeno, but I think next time I'll go ahead and use two, since it wasn't that spicy. But whatever you do, don't leave out the bulgar or the balsamic vinegar b/c they are the ingredients that really make this the best vegetarian chili EVAR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That DOES look good. I'm gonna have to try that. The only problem is that my hubby is kinda a big meat eater. I might just make it for me though, cause it looks good, and you sure make it sound good.
The bulgar gives it a meaty texture, but you could always add some ground beef or ground turkey. Mmmm!
Post a Comment